BARDEHLE PAGENBERG Partnerschaft mbB provides its business partners with the option to transmit invoices electronically to BARDEHLE via this portal. Use of the portal shall be exclusively subject to the following terms:
1. The invoice portal shall exclusively serve for uploading electronic invoices of the business partner. Any other communication between the business partner and BARDEHLE must not be handled via the portal and will not be taken note of by BARDEHLE.
2. The business partner shall upload all of its invoices to BARDEHLE on the invoice portal in PDF format and no longer send any paper invoices to BARDEHLE. The electronic invoices must comply with all provisions of the German Value Added Tax Act (UStG) at any time.
3. The business partner undertakes to enter its master data (company name, (user) name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address etc.) into the portal, update such data immediately in the case of any changes and check on a regular basis whether the database is still correct.
4. BARDEHLE does not check the incoming electronic invoices of the business partner for deviations from the master data of the business partner entered in the invoice portal or for any modification notices and shall be entitled in particular to make payments to the bank account of the business partner indicated in the master data with debt-discharging effect.
5. Invoices shall become due within 30 days from receipt unless otherwise agreed with the business partner.
6. The business partner shall receive access data (login and password) to the invoice portal once or several times upon request. Every set of access data is personalized and may only be used by the natural person for whom it was created. The business partner shall treat the access data confidentially, not disclose it to third parties and notify BARDEHLE immediately of any risk of violation of confidentiality.
8. Any terms and conditions of the business partner on the electronic invoices shall not become part of the contract.